For the Healthcare Professional who requires advanced Pediatric Life Support in the hospital or pre-hospital setting, and have taken the AHA PALS course within the last two years and needs to be updated.
1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concept
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Vascular access
Renewal Provider Course requires approximately 6-8 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Same day certification card